viernes, septiembre 14, 2007

I finished my English classes

I am going to write some things in English, but i can´t promise you that you can understand me, but my level of English is going up! So, i am going to try, anyway. I was studing English at Eafit University in Medellín, Antioquia. There, i met some people very nice. I took classes from 6 to 8 p.m. I was really tired, but happy. All my classmates worked too. I got two good friends named Huber and Eliana. They are very nice. Huber is tipical 'paisa' and Eliana is tipical 'scorpion'. I will remeber them for ever. In addition, i learned a lot of things as for example, locations, how to request favors, how to make plans for the future, how to sell turistic plans (If someday i have to change my job, jeje). So, i enjoyed learning English, it´s so nice. I hope you understand a little. Bye.

4 comentarios:

nando dijo...

Quite good. Congrats on finishng the course. Now just keep using English!
Keep enjoying the Spring city.

carolina dijo...

wow!!!! that was a good one, you see is not hard, well my friend dont forget (BFFE) that's best friends for ever, love ya girl.
P.S. My english is garbage hahaha Street english. MUA

Anónimo dijo...

MMMHHH... LA VERDAD: TE LO ENTENDI TODO!

NO SÉ SI TE EQUIVOCASTE O QUÉ PERO TE LO ENTENDÍ...

JAJA... BYE! (DANIEL)

Anónimo dijo...

i wanna congratulate you for your achievements and tell you that english language is pretty cool and you mustn´t put off the posibility to go through this language cuz´everyday one learns many things from the other ones and practicing it you enhance your level and abilities to do.